Ambitious tech folk are hoovering up massive salaries and mouth-watering share packages paid by ‘web3’ firms. Gamble or solid career move?
Crypto investors thought they’d backed a decentralized cloud network but Crowd Machine was just a scam, say SEC regulators.
- Binance invested heavily in lobbying before guilty plea
- Top Binance exec Noah Perlman’s ties to Epstein, Moonstone, and Gemini
- CFTC demands Coinbase user data in suspected Bybit probe
- Tether gives FBI peek behind the curtain
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?