Killer Whales is billed as ‘Shark Tank for Web3,’ but the judges it’s chosen have enjoyed far from spotless crypto careers.
YouTuber Upper Echelon called Mario Nawfal a “sleazy social media grifter” as he vowed to fight the $11 million defamation lawsuit.
Twitter star Mario Nawfal appears to be under investigation by the FBI and SEC, based on complaints filed by former business associates.
Mario Nawfal is one of the most popular Twitter Spaces hosts yet he allegedly operates and promotes dubious crypto schemes.
- Tether executives have brushed shoulders with crime since its inception
- Floor price of Stoner Cats NFTs up 250% after SEC action
- Soulja Boy and Austin Mahone lose to SEC, Justin Sun still to respond
- Fortress Trust says ‘no loss of funds’ as its customers’ crypto was stolen
- X keeps 99% of ad revenue from most creator payouts
- David Bailey accuses Barry Silbert of using customer funds to pump GBTC
- Joseph Bankman warned Scaramucci about FTX
- Family office Nima Capital unofficially exits from Synapse token
- Another Binance executive jumps ship amid regulatory woes