Read Write Own by Chris Dixon has somehow made the New York Times Best Seller list. But why does nobody care about the bundled NFT?
According to the NYT, Chris Dixon and a16z have attempted to present more sales than real demand — a concept a16z is familiar with.
Number Go Up examines the industry that’s sprung up around blockchain, crypto, and Web3 over the past decade.
In his new book, former Coinbase CTO Balaji Srinivasan explores a new society rooted in the values of decentralized finance, crypto, and web3.
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list