Andreessen Horowitz (a16z) sold crypto before the crash, leaving early investors with a return. But its four crypto funds are plummeting.
a16z has significantly slowed down investments in crypto firms, amid a bear market that has its flagship crypto fund down 40%.
- A look at Jump Crypto and its shady past
- We watched every SBF interview so you don’t have to
- Jump Crypto ties to FTX and Solana put Robinhood users at risk
- Political donations won’t save Bankman-Fried from investigation
- Can FTX tokenize its own bankruptcy?
- CZ on brink of second bailout for crypto
- Bahamian rhapsody: FTX users exploit loophole to withdraw crypto
- How the battle between Binance and FTX went from bad to worse
- This tool suggests Bitcoin was the wrong bet for Michael Saylor