Martin Krung wants to replace DAOs with decentralized hierarchical organizations, including elected leaders and hierarchical decision-making.
DeFi protocol BarnBridge DAO immediately halted operations after a lawyer warned that token-holders could be personally liable.
Unless revised, proposed bill AB 1229 would allow any non-profit group in California to claim ‘decentralized’ status as a non-profit DAO.
Arbitrum’s first Arbitrum Improvement Proposal was shot down by the community, but implementation has already begun.
A California judge has ruled that DAO token holders may be liable for the actions of the DAO as part of a general partnership.
- Binance invested heavily in lobbying before guilty plea
- Top Binance exec Noah Perlman’s ties to Epstein, Moonstone, and Gemini
- CFTC demands Coinbase user data in suspected Bybit probe
- Tether gives FBI peek behind the curtain
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?