Amid a brutal repricing for crypto, Solana-based DeFi lending protocol Solend DAO found itself at the center of several potentially existential crises.
The DAO promised users they didn’t need to worry about anyone stealing their funds — then a developer fell for a dodgy email scam.
Billionaire investor Mark Cuban was down bad after getting caught in a DeFi ‘bank run’ last year — but he made it all back with KlimaDAO.
Ethereum Name Service’s recent drama over a community leader’s religious tweets hints web3 could be heavily moderated, just like web2.
Play-to-earn fans are forming game-specific DAOs to decide the best way to grind the burgeoning crypto-powered entertainment industry.
- Explained: MicroStrategy’s margin call math
- BlockFi customers concerned it may have lent too much bitcoin to 3AC
- Customers fear Celsius insolvency as CEL token collapses
- History of Tether’s peg: Every time USDT traded above or below one dollar
- SEC probes Binance, Reuters finds billions in crypto washed via the exchange
- CFTC alleges Gemini cover-up: Execs funded market manipulation
- Weed & Bitcoin: Dad and son caught running $13M empire from Starbucks
- Turns out this tiny Bahamas bank is holding some of Tether’s reserves
- A complete timeline of Celsius’ relationship with Terra LUNA and Tether