The CFTC wants a judge to rule in its favor after Ooki DAO failed to respond to a lawsuit alleging that it broke federal commodities laws.
The CFTC says Ooki DAO offered illegal commodity transactions and engaged in activities that require it to register with the regulator.
Ethereum creator Vitalik Buterin outlined why, when it comes to governance, DAOs should resist the urge to copy traditional corporations.
Tribe DAO is grappling with the fallout of shutting down a DAO, with questions about how to distribute remaining assets front and centre.
Increased selling pressure could leave BendDAO with a large bag of Bored Apes that holders have no incentive to buy back.
- Opinion: Charles Hoskinson would be the worst thing to happen to CoinDesk
- Binance admits it commingled customer funds with token reserves
- BBC chair linked to Russian crypto firm faces inquiry over BoJo loan
- Federal Home Loan Banks are bailing out crypto
- The deep ties between Binance, Bitzlato, and darknet market Hydra
- Silvergate in crisis: Billions withdrawn, liquidations and losses mount
- Why Serbia makes sense for crypto fugitive Do Kwon
- How many times will Alameda Research liquidators get liquidated?
- What’s happening with Binance’s $2 billion recovery fund?