The Hostage Dev project says it will kill the pretend hostage unless its token pumps to a market cap of $1 million.
In an incident report issued on Tuesday, Solana confirmed that “Engineers from across the ecosystem” were investigating an outage.
According to the network, this is the first major Solana mainnet outage since February last year when disruption lasted nearly 19 hours.
Jupiter (JUP) is one of the largest airdrops in Solana’s history by serial promoter Meow. He allocated half of its total supply to insiders.
Hackers gained control of Sydney Sweeney’s X account and used it to promote $MILK, a Solana-based crypto created just days earlier.
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list