Will the second $1,000 crypto phone in the past five years do better than its predecessor, the Finney? Early indicators aren’t too promising.
SBF was a champion of Solana before he was criminally indicted. Now, Solana wants to move on – and keep its blockchain online.
Since it became clear that FTX and Alameda were struggling, the price of SOL has dropped over 50%, far greater than other network tokens.
Solana is down by 50% since Saturday and one million Solana tokens look set to be unstaked and dumped on the market any moment now.
On-chain researchers suggest FTX may be pulling assets from Solana’s Wormhole protocol to make sure it can cover liquidity needs.
- Sources say Winklevoss twins withdrew $280M from Genesis before it collapsed
- Binance raises red flags by selling Russian arm to brand-new CommEX
- Tether is confused in Singapore
- A look inside Tocorón, Venezuela’s gang-run prison that mined bitcoin
- The beef between Circle and Tether
- A deep dive into FTX’s lawsuit against Sam Bankman-Fried’s parents
- Meet the grifter cast of Killer Whales, ‘Web3’s answer to Shark Tank’
- Justin ‘T-Bills’ Sun prints $800M to himself
- Binance US still relies on Binance for custody through Ceffu