The FBI has warned LinkedIn users of a growing crypto scam problem. Some have decided to take matters into their own hands.
Virgin Media CEO Richard Branson said he’s sent lawyers to confront social media platforms over fake Branson crypto scams.
A former exec at NFT marketplace OpenSea has been arrested on charges relating to insider trading. But the platform has other fish to fry.
Crypto ad network Coinzilla was tricked into distributing a banner ad which contained a phishing scam disguised as a BAYC giveaway.
- Explained: MicroStrategy’s margin call math
- BlockFi customers concerned it may have lent too much bitcoin to 3AC
- Customers fear Celsius insolvency as CEL token collapses
- History of Tether’s peg: Every time USDT traded above or below one dollar
- SEC probes Binance, Reuters finds billions in crypto washed via the exchange
- CFTC alleges Gemini cover-up: Execs funded market manipulation
- Weed & Bitcoin: Dad and son caught running $13M empire from Starbucks
- Turns out this tiny Bahamas bank is holding some of Tether’s reserves
- A complete timeline of Celsius’ relationship with Terra LUNA and Tether