A high court granted lawyers of Tánaiste Mícheál Martin permission to legally challenge Google to identify perpetrators of crypto ad scams.
Lukasz Nowak secured a $63,000 Covid loan and invested it in crypto, however, his broker turned out to be a scammer and he lost everything.
Amir Hossein Golshan used Apple’s official support line number to gain victims’ trust, hack into their iCloud account, and steal crypto.
Hong Kong’s Securities and Futures Commission listed the Hounax exchange as suspicious this month after it faked ties with a VC firm.
The crypto influencer known as Profit Blue is alleged to have scammed one of his followers out of $11,000 before being liquidated.
- Are Bitcoin companies sifting customers’ deposits for rare satoshis?
- Casino operators with ties to Tether, Wirecard busted for money laundering
- Binance invested heavily in lobbying before guilty plea
- Top Binance exec Noah Perlman’s ties to Epstein, Moonstone, and Gemini
- CFTC demands Coinbase user data in suspected Bybit probe
- Tether gives FBI peek behind the curtain
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains