Since BitBoy’s social channels were taken over last week, his $BEN token has fallen 93% from its all-time high and 55% from its launch price.
Just hours after a former Pentagon official said the US had captured a number of UFOs, 50 new alien-related cryptos hit the market.
An array of Gary Gensler-based memecoins have rallied in price, reaching incredible highs as SEC lawsuits against Binance and Coinbase unfold.
- Tether executives have brushed shoulders with crime since its inception
- Floor price of Stoner Cats NFTs up 250% after SEC action
- Soulja Boy and Austin Mahone lose to SEC, Justin Sun still to respond
- Fortress Trust says ‘no loss of funds’ as its customers’ crypto was stolen
- X keeps 99% of ad revenue from most creator payouts
- David Bailey accuses Barry Silbert of using customer funds to pump GBTC
- Joseph Bankman warned Scaramucci about FTX
- Family office Nima Capital unofficially exits from Synapse token
- Another Binance executive jumps ship amid regulatory woes