Those close to Charlie Munger and Henry Kissinger can take comfort in the fact that their deaths have pumped the meme coins they inspired.
Since BitBoy’s social channels were taken over last week, his $BEN token has fallen 93% from its all-time high and 55% from its launch price.
Just hours after a former Pentagon official said the US had captured a number of UFOs, 50 new alien-related cryptos hit the market.
An array of Gary Gensler-based memecoins have rallied in price, reaching incredible highs as SEC lawsuits against Binance and Coinbase unfold.
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list