Is bitcoin a rich man’s casino? Comparing price action with moves by major players seems to confirm they can indeed shift the bitcoin market.
Here’s what we learned from the Q2 earnings of Tesla, MicroStrategy, and Square — which together hold billions of dollars in Bitcoin.
Argonaut chief Barry Norris said he believes the recent crypto rallies are “unsustainable,” so he’s shorting Bitcoin stocks like Coinbase.
- A deep dive into FTX’s lawsuit against Sam Bankman-Fried’s parents
- Meet the grifter cast of Killer Whales, ‘Web3’s answer to Shark Tank’
- Justin ‘T-Bills’ Sun prints $800M to himself
- Binance US still relies on Binance for custody through Ceffu
- Tether executives have brushed shoulders with crime since its inception
- Floor price of Stoner Cats NFTs up 250% after SEC action
- Soulja Boy and Austin Mahone lose to SEC, Justin Sun still to respond
- Fortress Trust says ‘no loss of funds’ as its customers’ crypto was stolen
- X keeps 99% of ad revenue from most creator payouts