Is bitcoin a rich man’s casino? Comparing price action with moves by major players seems to confirm they can indeed shift the bitcoin market.
Here’s what we learned from the Q2 earnings of Tesla, MicroStrategy, and Square — which together hold billions of dollars in Bitcoin.
Argonaut chief Barry Norris said he believes the recent crypto rallies are “unsustainable,” so he’s shorting Bitcoin stocks like Coinbase.
- Richard Heart and the curious launch of Hex, Pulse, and PulseX
- Explained: The battle for crypto regulation in the US
- Here’s what you need to know about Ethereum 2.0’s Merge
- Celsius influencers push dubious ‘CEL short squeeze’ strategy
- Binance deliberately skirted US sanctions to serve Iran users, says Reuters
- Grayscale lawsuit against SEC escalates the GBTC hostage crisis
- Storm-hit Marathon Digital plugs remaining bitcoin miners into third-party pool
- Explained: Why crypto cares about MicroStrategy margin calls
- Disgraced UK minister Matt Hancock rebrands as crypto bro