Is bitcoin a rich man’s casino? Comparing price action with moves by major players seems to confirm they can indeed shift the bitcoin market.
Here’s what we learned from the Q2 earnings of Tesla, MicroStrategy, and Square — which together hold billions of dollars in Bitcoin.
Argonaut chief Barry Norris said he believes the recent crypto rallies are “unsustainable,” so he’s shorting Bitcoin stocks like Coinbase.
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list