Barry Silbert’s DCG has settled partial debt owed to Genesis, amid ongoing legal battles between the firms, Gemini, the SEC, and more.
Crypto lender Genesis is hitting Gemini with more litigation, claiming the exchange received advantages over other creditors.
Bankrupt crypto lender Genesis filed for $1B in claims against defunct crypto hedge fund 3AC and has agreed to settle for $33M.
Sam Bankman-Fried’s trading desk empire extended all the way to Thailand through Genesis Block Thailand, a branch of the Hong Kong desk.
According to the New York Attorney General’s complaint, Silbert lied to Gemini Earn stakeholders about the finances of its partner, Genesis.
- Are Bitcoin companies sifting customers’ deposits for rare satoshis?
- Casino operators with ties to Tether, Wirecard busted for money laundering
- Binance invested heavily in lobbying before guilty plea
- Top Binance exec Noah Perlman’s ties to Epstein, Moonstone, and Gemini
- CFTC demands Coinbase user data in suspected Bybit probe
- Tether gives FBI peek behind the curtain
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains