Grayscale has won a victory in its case against the SEC, with the judge ruling previous denials of GBTC ETF conversion were “arbitrary.”
Usually trading way above bitcoin’s spot price since 2015, Grayscale’s Bitcoin Trust is currently at a -35% discount to its Net Asset Value.
BlockFi says it no longer invests in GBTC as a corporation at all and is merely working on settling some loans that used GBTC as collateral.
Greyscale’s lawsuit escalates the GBTC crisis, blaming the SEC for the ongoing NAV discount — but is it really as simple as that?
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month