Usually trading way above bitcoin’s spot price since 2015, Grayscale’s Bitcoin Trust is currently at a -35% discount to its Net Asset Value.
BlockFi says it no longer invests in GBTC as a corporation at all and is merely working on settling some loans that used GBTC as collateral.
Greyscale’s lawsuit escalates the GBTC crisis, blaming the SEC for the ongoing NAV discount — but is it really as simple as that?
- The curious case of FTX and Farmington State Bank, aka Moonstone
- Grayscale Bitcoin Trust and its ties to crypto meltdowns
- Pressured bitcoin miners can’t sell the dip fast enough
- Helium founder races cars while the crypto startup is on collision course
- A look at Jump Crypto and its shady past
- We watched every SBF interview so you don’t have to
- Jump Crypto ties to FTX and Solana put Robinhood users at risk
- Political donations won’t save Bankman-Fried from investigation
- Can FTX tokenize its own bankruptcy?