Barry Silbert’s DCG has settled partial debt owed to Genesis, amid ongoing legal battles between the firms, Gemini, the SEC, and more.
Cameron Winklevoss has followed through on his promise to file a lawsuit against DCG, after its chief Barry Silbert failed to meet demands.
Once again, Gemini co-founder Cameron Winklevoss has threatened DCG boss Barry Silbert with legal action — this time, he means it.
DataFinnovation accuses Barry Silbert of DCG of pulling out his personal money ahead of other creditors amid the collapse of 3AC.
Major Genesis creditor Gemini says it’s considering to provide forebearance in order to avoid a default situation.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month