Argentina’s new president Javier Milei promised to fight inflation and stabilize the economy. First day on the job, inflation doubles.
Javier Milei is being touted as fiercely pro-bitcoin but he’s shown just as much support for Ethereum, CoinX, and selling human organs.
Pro-crypto Javier Milei will face off against Sergio Massa in Argentina’s presidential election on November 19.
Javier Milei dubbed the central bank “a scam,” and said that “Bitcoin represents money’s return to its original maker: the private sector.”
Presidential favourite Javier Milei is being sued after he claimed that alleged Ponzi CoinX was “revolutionizing the way to invest to help Argentinians with inflation.”
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list