Chiru Labs’s newly launched Azuki Elementals collection had fans more than peeved, as some designs were identical to the original.
London-based Nomo Bank announced that it would block Binance in line with stricter regulations and banking norms in the UK.
EU investigators told Protos that crypto exchange Binance may be using companies in Ireland and Malta to hide illicit activity.
Protos has been told that several European countries have been spurred into action after Binance was indicted by the SEC earlier this month.
A judge has ruled that the SEC must share documents relating to former director Hinman’s speech wherein he said Ethereum wasn’t a security.
- Are Bitcoin companies sifting customers’ deposits for rare satoshis?
- Casino operators with ties to Tether, Wirecard busted for money laundering
- Binance invested heavily in lobbying before guilty plea
- Top Binance exec Noah Perlman’s ties to Epstein, Moonstone, and Gemini
- CFTC demands Coinbase user data in suspected Bybit probe
- Tether gives FBI peek behind the curtain
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains