Last week marked the latest fake news campaign against SEC chair Gary Gensler. Who benefits from these attacks and why are they on the rise?
In a video filmed in 2018, Gensler claims that neither Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, or Bitcoin Cash should be regarded as securities.
Binance says Gary Gensler approached the firm in 2019 and served as an “informal adviser” but internal messages paint another picture.
An array of Gary Gensler-based memecoins have rallied in price, reaching incredible highs as SEC lawsuits against Binance and Coinbase unfold.
SEC chair Gary Gensler tweeted his most severe warning to crypto exchanges to date, but the SEC still can’t decide if ether is a security.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month