Pepecoin investors are up in arms over Coinbase’s reference to Pepe’s alt-right past, creating a Twitter hurricane of ‘comical’ proportions.
Matt Furie said on Twitter Spaces that he had never heard of trending Pepecoin, but that he was a Dogecoin maxi.
- Are Bitcoin companies sifting customers’ deposits for rare satoshis?
- Casino operators with ties to Tether, Wirecard busted for money laundering
- Binance invested heavily in lobbying before guilty plea
- Top Binance exec Noah Perlman’s ties to Epstein, Moonstone, and Gemini
- CFTC demands Coinbase user data in suspected Bybit probe
- Tether gives FBI peek behind the curtain
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains