Do Kwon has successfully appealed his extradition, sending his case back to a Montenegro court for retrial.
Montenegro has granted Terraform Labs founder Do Kwon extradition to either South Korea or the US, but the court will decide.
Terra has advised users to only refer to its official X (formerly Twitter), Telegram, and Discord channels for updates.
Former fugitive Do Kwon is a hot commodity. Both the US and South Korea are battling to win extradition, where he faces grave fraud charges.
Researcher Igor Igamberdiev claims Jane Street largely contributed to the depegging of UST and Terra’s collapse — but did it mean to?
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list