Terraform Labs founder and fugitive Do Kwon has country-hopped to Serbia, where circumstances are friendlier to those ‘on the run.’
Do Kwon continues to elude South Korean authorities and has been spotted in Serbia. Here’s a few activities the Terra founder might enjoy.
Sources say Sam Bankman-Fried (SBF) shorted Terraform Labs’ luna token and dumped too many sell orders on terraUSD right before it collapsed.
South Korea has issued an arrest warrant for Terraform Labs co-founder Daniel Shin for securities violations and misappropriating funds.
The audit details how Luna Foundation Guard moved more than 52,000 bitcoin from its reserves to Jump Trading to defend the price of TerraUSD.
- Opinion: Charles Hoskinson would be the worst thing to happen to CoinDesk
- Binance admits it commingled customer funds with token reserves
- BBC chair linked to Russian crypto firm faces inquiry over BoJo loan
- Federal Home Loan Banks are bailing out crypto
- The deep ties between Binance, Bitzlato, and darknet market Hydra
- Silvergate in crisis: Billions withdrawn, liquidations and losses mount
- Why Serbia makes sense for crypto fugitive Do Kwon
- How many times will Alameda Research liquidators get liquidated?
- What’s happening with Binance’s $2 billion recovery fund?