Charges of securities violation against Terraform Labs co-founder Daniel Shin have been dismissed on the grounds that luna wasn’t a security.
The audit details how Luna Foundation Guard moved more than 52,000 bitcoin from its reserves to Jump Trading to defend the price of TerraUSD.
The UST co-founder was accused of siphoning off $2.7 billion in 33 monthly withdrawals of $80 million each.
A US Second Circuit court has rejected pleas by Terra LUNA’s founder Do Kwon to ignore a SEC subpoena he received last year.
We should reflect on Luna’s crash and its impacts on crypto before we start building — or ‘buidling’ — again, says Cas Piancey.
- Are Bitcoin companies sifting customers’ deposits for rare satoshis?
- Casino operators with ties to Tether, Wirecard busted for money laundering
- Binance invested heavily in lobbying before guilty plea
- Top Binance exec Noah Perlman’s ties to Epstein, Moonstone, and Gemini
- CFTC demands Coinbase user data in suspected Bybit probe
- Tether gives FBI peek behind the curtain
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains