The UST co-founder was accused of siphoning off $2.7 billion in 33 monthly withdrawals of $80 million each.
A US Second Circuit court has rejected pleas by Terra LUNA’s founder Do Kwon to ignore a SEC subpoena he received last year.
We should reflect on Luna’s crash and its impacts on crypto before we start building — or ‘buidling’ — again, says Cas Piancey.
Recipients of revamped Luna tanked the token just hours after launch as they scrambled to recoup losses caused by the original’s devastating crash.
HitBTC, Huobi and Binance have all shown support for the revival of Terra’s blockchain as authorities continue to investigate its collapse.
- The rise of the crypto influencer and the fall of truth
- Nayib Bukele takes Bitcoin to the United Nations General Assembly
- Here’s why Sam Bankman-Fried is not the JP Morgan of crypto
- Here’s how insiders are getting rich off the Ethereum Merge
- This Bitcoin Core update will protect full node operators from hacks
- Here’s what CZ says about Binance definitely not being Chinese
- FedNow is coming next year and the feds hope it’s a crypto killer
- Who is BitBoy Crypto and why does everybody hate him?
- How the FDIC works and why crypto marketers should be nervous