The UST co-founder was accused of siphoning off $2.7 billion in 33 monthly withdrawals of $80 million each.
A US Second Circuit court has rejected pleas by Terra LUNA’s founder Do Kwon to ignore a SEC subpoena he received last year.
We should reflect on Luna’s crash and its impacts on crypto before we start building — or ‘buidling’ — again, says Cas Piancey.
Recipients of revamped Luna tanked the token just hours after launch as they scrambled to recoup losses caused by the original’s devastating crash.
HitBTC, Huobi and Binance have all shown support for the revival of Terra’s blockchain as authorities continue to investigate its collapse.
- Explained: MicroStrategy’s margin call math
- BlockFi customers concerned it may have lent too much bitcoin to 3AC
- Customers fear Celsius insolvency as CEL token collapses
- History of Tether’s peg: Every time USDT traded above or below one dollar
- SEC probes Binance, Reuters finds billions in crypto washed via the exchange
- CFTC alleges Gemini cover-up: Execs funded market manipulation
- Weed & Bitcoin: Dad and son caught running $13M empire from Starbucks
- Turns out this tiny Bahamas bank is holding some of Tether’s reserves
- A complete timeline of Celsius’ relationship with Terra LUNA and Tether