Swan Bitcoin is struggling with banking access again as banks suspend accounts of customers who used bitcoin mixers.
Moonstone owner FBH’s failure to file an annual report in Washington state means it could only be a matter of weeks before it’s struck off.
Despite a dubious client list, Axos hasn’t considered its exposure to the crypto as a relevant “risk factor” in its SEC filings.
As of next month, Chase will join the likes of Nationwide, HSBC, Santander, Barclays, Nomo, and Natwest in restricting crypto transactions.
Banks experimenting with SWIFT’s interlinking CBDCs include the Hong Kong Monetary Authority and the National Bank of Kazakhstan.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month