Binance has recommended Dutch users switch to Coinmerce, an exchange which has historically acted as a broker for Binance.
As Europe closes in on Binance, the crypto exchange has told Dutch users to offload bags after failing to gain a local license.
Dutch police seized a flaw in the Deadbolt ransomware that allowed 90% of victims who reported the crime to recover data and avoid payment.
Dutch police seized their first ever NFTs after carrying out two raids as part of an investigation into the illegal selling of private data.
A gunman who commandeered an Amsterdam Apple store and demanded a $230-million crypto ransom has died in hospital after a five-hour standoff.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month