Exploitive trading bot JaredFromSubway.eth takes its name from pedophile Jared Fogle, who featured in Subway ads in the early 2000s.
Maximum extractable value (MEV) will always exist in Ethereum. Here’s how different types of MEV are used by traders.
Maximum Extractable Value is a persistent feature of Ethereum but it remains an issue for traders whose trades might get exploited.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month