Ashley Watling says he ejaculated into his friend’s underwear drawer because he was stressed after losing ‘vast’ amounts on crypto.
A judge approved the delay, extending their time until December 8 to prepare for a court case that other defendants have already lost.
Nansen refused to name the third-party it says suffered a security breach resulting in exposed emails, password hashes, and blockchain data.
Ordinals creator Casey Rodarmor swore, “the ordinals project commits to immutability of inscription numbers.” Now, he wants to renumber them.
The UK’s financial regulator FCA issued a severe warning to all crypto firms: fall in line or risk getting thrown in prison.
- Tether executives have brushed shoulders with crime since its inception
- Floor price of Stoner Cats NFTs up 250% after SEC action
- Soulja Boy and Austin Mahone lose to SEC, Justin Sun still to respond
- Fortress Trust says ‘no loss of funds’ as its customers’ crypto was stolen
- X keeps 99% of ad revenue from most creator payouts
- David Bailey accuses Barry Silbert of using customer funds to pump GBTC
- Joseph Bankman warned Scaramucci about FTX
- Family office Nima Capital unofficially exits from Synapse token
- Another Binance executive jumps ship amid regulatory woes