The UK Parliament Treasury Committee began its inquiry by grilling Binance, Ripple, and Galaxy execs on FTX, bad actors, and regulation.
Senior figures are worried that the UK’s top crypto crime experts are choosing lucrative private sector positions over police jobs.
Crypto exchanges will now commit a crime in the UK if they don’t flag sanctioned Russian persons or entities using their platforms.
Some muggers returned the victim’s smartphone after stealing thousands in crypto from their digital wallet.
- The deep ties between Binance, Bitzlato, and darknet market Hydra
- Silvergate in crisis: Billions withdrawn, liquidations and losses mount
- Why Serbia makes sense for crypto fugitive Do Kwon
- How many times will Alameda Research liquidators get liquidated?
- What’s happening with Binance’s $2 billion recovery fund?
- Scoop: More Genesis creditors say crypto lender duped them
- Binance’s stablecoin BUSD hasn’t always been 1:1 backed, report
- Scoop: Larry Summers gives up advisory role at crypto firm DCG amid criticism
- Genesis pressure mounts as Cameron Winklevoss threatens Barry Silbert