Changpeng Zhao took to Twitter Spaces for an AMA where he spent much of his time discussing stablecoins including Tether, TUSD, and FDUSD.
Binance sources told Protos that staff were instructed to tell users in restricted locations to use the P2P marketplace and deposit crypto.
Binance was indicted by the SEC in June and was accused of commingling funds into accounts at entities run by Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao.
Changpeng Zhao (CZ) has denied the CFTC’s claims that Binance was operating an illegal trading shop… how much longer can he keep this up?
The CFTC has sued Binance and CZ for failure to register, AML failures, illegal derivatives, and allowing US-based people to use it.
- Sources say Winklevoss twins withdrew $280M from Genesis before it collapsed
- Binance raises red flags by selling Russian arm to brand-new CommEX
- Tether is confused in Singapore
- A look inside Tocorón, Venezuela’s gang-run prison that mined bitcoin
- The beef between Circle and Tether
- A deep dive into FTX’s lawsuit against Sam Bankman-Fried’s parents
- Meet the grifter cast of Killer Whales, ‘Web3’s answer to Shark Tank’
- Justin ‘T-Bills’ Sun prints $800M to himself
- Binance US still relies on Binance for custody through Ceffu