Justin Sun and CZ control several Chinese crypto exchanges, and their close relationship has been mutually beneficial for years.
As relations between Binance and FTX, two of the crypto space’s biggest players continue to deteriorate, we look at how things got this bad.
CZ says he’d usually address points with journalists but feels that this time he has no choice but to put his responses to the community.
Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao has been quick to rubbish claims that his company is Chinese, even labeling the suggestion as racial bias.
CZ has responded to questions about Binance’s curious Chinese representative and the company’s other ties to China.
- The curious case of FTX and Farmington State Bank, aka Moonstone
- Grayscale Bitcoin Trust and its ties to crypto meltdowns
- Pressured bitcoin miners can’t sell the dip fast enough
- Helium founder races cars while the crypto startup is on collision course
- A look at Jump Crypto and its shady past
- We watched every SBF interview so you don’t have to
- Jump Crypto ties to FTX and Solana put Robinhood users at risk
- Political donations won’t save Bankman-Fried from investigation
- Can FTX tokenize its own bankruptcy?