The most interesting reads, podcasts, charts, and opinions from the internet this weekend — curated for you by the Protos newsroom.
Crypto coverage by the NYT has long peeved the industry for getting it wrong. Now, censure is high as SBF confirms he’ll attend its event.
Green bitcoin miner Iris Energy saw its share price plummet after it admitted that it was unable to repay more than $107M to US creditors.
Protos interviewed chief digital officer Janvier Chalopin of Moonstone Bank, after investigating a curious connection with Alameda Research.
The bank is also facing a drastic drop in revenue after the White House once again froze student loan payments.
- A look at Jump Crypto and its shady past
- We watched every SBF interview so you don’t have to
- Jump Crypto ties to FTX and Solana put Robinhood users at risk
- Political donations won’t save Bankman-Fried from investigation
- Can FTX tokenize its own bankruptcy?
- CZ on brink of second bailout for crypto
- Bahamian rhapsody: FTX users exploit loophole to withdraw crypto
- How the battle between Binance and FTX went from bad to worse
- This tool suggests Bitcoin was the wrong bet for Michael Saylor