The ‘iShares XRP Trust’ appeared on the Delaware Department of State’s Division of Corporations site but was soon outed by BlackRock as fake.
After a judge interrupted the SEC’s nearly lossless track record against crypto projects, NASDAQ has paused plans to custody crypto assets.
In the SEC’s case against Ripple, a judge has partially denied the SEC’s request for summary judgment leading some to claim a win for Ripple.
The overwhelming majority of XRP airdrops open for trading at all-time highs and never recover… Here’s just a few examples.
Ripple has announced hundreds of XRP partnerships. Most went nowhere or only occurred because Ripple compensated the partner.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month