According to two sources, the Winklevoss twins withdrew the $280M from Genesis to allow Gemini Earn users to make immediate redemptions.
The Winklevoss twins claim young voters won’t forget the “destruction” Senator Elizabeth Warren and SEC chief Gary Gensler have caused.
The billionaire rockers recently heard reports that Gemini may soon be unable to get a bank account with JP Morgan Chase.
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list