The Panamanian Legislative Assembly has unanimously passed a bill recognizing digital assets as foreign-source income in a 40-0 vote.
After pushback from local industry insiders, Thailand has dropped its plans for a 15% crypto tax that would’ve penalized traders.
The IRS is gearing up for a wave of NFT-related tax evasion cases, with many collectors still not sure how to declare crypto assets.
- Opinion: Charles Hoskinson would be the worst thing to happen to CoinDesk
- Binance admits it commingled customer funds with token reserves
- BBC chair linked to Russian crypto firm faces inquiry over BoJo loan
- Federal Home Loan Banks are bailing out crypto
- The deep ties between Binance, Bitzlato, and darknet market Hydra
- Silvergate in crisis: Billions withdrawn, liquidations and losses mount
- Why Serbia makes sense for crypto fugitive Do Kwon
- How many times will Alameda Research liquidators get liquidated?
- What’s happening with Binance’s $2 billion recovery fund?