The non-profit Linux Foundation is discontinuing support for email lists — a move that could spell the end for the main Bitcoin-dev list.
Unciphered CEO Eric Michaud said entrepreneur Stefan Thomas should trust his firm to unlock his crypto as it has “cracked multiple IronKeys.”
Crypto recovery startup Unciphered says it’s figured out how to crack the ‘military grade’ IronKey USB thumb drive containing 7,000 bitcoin.
Critics of Ledger’s new Recover service say it will expose details to the internet and break the number-one rule of keeping your coins safe.
Sensei, Binance’s new chatbot wants to be an educational tool for crypto but still recommends Terra to users.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month