Buyers were left disappointed when Solana announced that a mix-up with its distributor meant they would get a refund rather than a new phone.
Marques Brownlee likened buying the Solana Saga to buying timeshare, saying, “You realize how horrible of an idea it was.”
Solana chief Anatoly Yakovenko says it has only sold a tenth of the Saga phones it needs to sell to decide if it has a core user base.
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list
- The Mashinskys used Celsius to promote Strong blockchain — and it still failed
- Curve Finance ‘gentleman’s agreement’ expires, counterparties dump CRV
- OPNX is ‘dead’ but Zhu and Davies aren’t quite finished