Cryptowatch Social’s creators say they want it to become the discussion center of the crypto world. But can it topple Crypto Twitter?
Given Kraken’s track record, it’s hardly surprising a US Treasury probe is expected to issue fines for sanctions evasion.
Caitlyn Long’s Custodia Bank has officially sued the Federal Reserve over a 19-month delay in deciding on its master account application.
Despite calling the measures “unethical,” Binance chief Changpeng Zhao says the company “must continue to lead the industry in implementing these sanctions.”
Kraken’s CEO, alongside other exchanges, issued warnings about storing funds with centralized custodians as Russian sanctions pile up.
- A look at Jump Crypto and its shady past
- We watched every SBF interview so you don’t have to
- Jump Crypto ties to FTX and Solana put Robinhood users at risk
- Political donations won’t save Bankman-Fried from investigation
- Can FTX tokenize its own bankruptcy?
- CZ on brink of second bailout for crypto
- Bahamian rhapsody: FTX users exploit loophole to withdraw crypto
- How the battle between Binance and FTX went from bad to worse
- This tool suggests Bitcoin was the wrong bet for Michael Saylor