The Myanmar-based compound that houses the USDT-powered pig-butchering scam is “likely home to thousands of trafficked workers.”
The exiled government of Myanmar has asked the US Federal Reserve to release $1 billion in frozen funds to issue its own crypto.
Myanmar’s military council is pushing to ban crypto one month after the country’s exiled government floated Tether as official tender.
Myanmar’s parallel government has deemed stablecoin Tether official currency amid violent clashes between citizens and military rulers.
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list