Myanmar’s military council is pushing to ban crypto one month after the country’s exiled government floated Tether as official tender.
Myanmar’s parallel government has deemed stablecoin Tether official currency amid violent clashes between citizens and military rulers.
- Richard Heart and the curious launch of Hex, Pulse, and PulseX
- Explained: The battle for crypto regulation in the US
- Here’s what you need to know about Ethereum 2.0’s Merge
- Celsius influencers push dubious ‘CEL short squeeze’ strategy
- Binance deliberately skirted US sanctions to serve Iran users, says Reuters
- Grayscale lawsuit against SEC escalates the GBTC hostage crisis
- Storm-hit Marathon Digital plugs remaining bitcoin miners into third-party pool
- Explained: Why crypto cares about MicroStrategy margin calls
- Disgraced UK minister Matt Hancock rebrands as crypto bro