The exiled government of Myanmar has asked the US Federal Reserve to release $1 billion in frozen funds to issue its own crypto.
Myanmar’s military council is pushing to ban crypto one month after the country’s exiled government floated Tether as official tender.
Myanmar’s parallel government has deemed stablecoin Tether official currency amid violent clashes between citizens and military rulers.
- A deep dive into FTX’s lawsuit against Sam Bankman-Fried’s parents
- Meet the grifter cast of Killer Whales, ‘Web3’s answer to Shark Tank’
- Justin ‘T-Bills’ Sun prints $800M to himself
- Binance US still relies on Binance for custody through Ceffu
- Tether executives have brushed shoulders with crime since its inception
- Floor price of Stoner Cats NFTs up 250% after SEC action
- Soulja Boy and Austin Mahone lose to SEC, Justin Sun still to respond
- Fortress Trust says ‘no loss of funds’ as its customers’ crypto was stolen
- X keeps 99% of ad revenue from most creator payouts