While Justin Sun quickly took to X to discuss the $8 million HTX hack, news of the loss was left to trickle into China through foreign media.
Justin Sun is one of the most important people in crypto so why is it so difficult to determine exactly how wealthy he is?
Around 99% of stUSDT is controlled by Justin Sun and Justin Sun-connected entities such as Huobi, despite lacking the promised DAO.
Poloniex’s promised proof-of-reserves is still missing as it refuses to disclose the backing for WBTC on Tron.
stUSDT, a form of staked tether invested in “real world assets” that pays yield to users, is highly centralized.
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list