Grayscale has won a victory in its case against the SEC, with the judge ruling previous denials of GBTC ETF conversion were “arbitrary.”
Grayscale says it will consider a 20% share buyback of its bitcoin trust, GBTC, if it cannot convince the SEC to convert it into an ETF.
Fir Tree hedge fund has filed a lawsuit seeking documents from the Grayscale Bitcoin Trust, alleging mismanagement and conflicts of interest.
The SEC continues to reject Grayscale’s crypto ETFs. Will Grayscale Ethereum Trust (ETHE) ever regain parity with the ETH it holds?
The Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC) provides a way for investors to gain exposure to bitcoin, without having to own bitcoin.
- Tether executives have brushed shoulders with crime since its inception
- Floor price of Stoner Cats NFTs up 250% after SEC action
- Soulja Boy and Austin Mahone lose to SEC, Justin Sun still to respond
- Fortress Trust says ‘no loss of funds’ as its customers’ crypto was stolen
- X keeps 99% of ad revenue from most creator payouts
- David Bailey accuses Barry Silbert of using customer funds to pump GBTC
- Joseph Bankman warned Scaramucci about FTX
- Family office Nima Capital unofficially exits from Synapse token
- Another Binance executive jumps ship amid regulatory woes