Three Arrows was also one of the major investors in Grayscale Bitcoin Trust, last year disclosing ownership of more than 38 million shares.
Wall Street’s Morgan Stanley just can’t stop buying Grayscale Bitcoin Trust as it awaits potential conversion to a spot exchange-traded fund.
While Ukraine defends against Russia, Grayscale mapped markets during five previous conflicts to see if invasions equal profits.
- Explained: MicroStrategy’s margin call math
- BlockFi customers concerned it may have lent too much bitcoin to 3AC
- Customers fear Celsius insolvency as CEL token collapses
- History of Tether’s peg: Every time USDT traded above or below one dollar
- SEC probes Binance, Reuters finds billions in crypto washed via the exchange
- CFTC alleges Gemini cover-up: Execs funded market manipulation
- Weed & Bitcoin: Dad and son caught running $13M empire from Starbucks
- Turns out this tiny Bahamas bank is holding some of Tether’s reserves
- A complete timeline of Celsius’ relationship with Terra LUNA and Tether