Read Write Own by Chris Dixon has somehow made the New York Times Best Seller list. But why does nobody care about the bundled NFT?
According to the NYT, Chris Dixon and a16z have attempted to present more sales than real demand — a concept a16z is familiar with.
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list
- The Mashinskys used Celsius to promote Strong blockchain — and it still failed
- Curve Finance ‘gentleman’s agreement’ expires, counterparties dump CRV
- OPNX is ‘dead’ but Zhu and Davies aren’t quite finished