Killer Whales is billed as ‘Shark Tank for Web3,’ but the judges it’s chosen have enjoyed far from spotless crypto careers.
Instead of more Shark Tank-style pitch-a-thons it might behoove the crypto industry to try making a different kind of show next time.
90 Day Fiancé stars Wayne and Holly planned to buy a new home in South Africa until Wayne revealed he’d lost all his money betting on crypto.
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list