Killer Whales is billed as ‘Shark Tank for Web3,’ but the judges it’s chosen have enjoyed far from spotless crypto careers.
Instead of more Shark Tank-style pitch-a-thons it might behoove the crypto industry to try making a different kind of show next time.
90 Day Fiancé stars Wayne and Holly planned to buy a new home in South Africa until Wayne revealed he’d lost all his money betting on crypto.
- A deep dive into FTX’s lawsuit against Sam Bankman-Fried’s parents
- Meet the grifter cast of Killer Whales, ‘Web3’s answer to Shark Tank’
- Justin ‘T-Bills’ Sun prints $800M to himself
- Binance US still relies on Binance for custody through Ceffu
- Tether executives have brushed shoulders with crime since its inception
- Floor price of Stoner Cats NFTs up 250% after SEC action
- Soulja Boy and Austin Mahone lose to SEC, Justin Sun still to respond
- Fortress Trust says ‘no loss of funds’ as its customers’ crypto was stolen
- X keeps 99% of ad revenue from most creator payouts