According to an SEC filing, the cuts will leave Coinbase with around 5,000 remaining staff and will cost somewhere in the region of $40 million.
Justin Sun is a colorful character in crypto history to say the least. Here’s a timeline of his career, the good, bad, and ugly.
TRON’s Justin Sun likely paid less than $350,000 to secure his new citizenship in the Caribbean isle nation of Grenada.
- Richard Heart and the curious launch of Hex, Pulse, and PulseX
- Explained: The battle for crypto regulation in the US
- Here’s what you need to know about Ethereum 2.0’s Merge
- Celsius influencers push dubious ‘CEL short squeeze’ strategy
- Binance deliberately skirted US sanctions to serve Iran users, says Reuters
- Grayscale lawsuit against SEC escalates the GBTC hostage crisis
- Storm-hit Marathon Digital plugs remaining bitcoin miners into third-party pool
- Explained: Why crypto cares about MicroStrategy margin calls
- Disgraced UK minister Matt Hancock rebrands as crypto bro