USDC issuer Circle has announced that it would no longer be continuing support for the stablecoin on Justin Sun’s TRON blockchain.
It’s not known when Sun will appear in court and it’s likely that his legal team will request another extension and subsequent delay.
Justin Sun is one of the most important people in crypto so why is it so difficult to determine exactly how wealthy he is?
Poloniex’s promised proof-of-reserves is still missing as it refuses to disclose the backing for WBTC on Tron.
Justin Sun is no longer an ambassador or ‘His Excellency.’ Options are running out as problems pile high for the Tron founder.
- Justin Sun has more bitcoin on HTX than the exchange held last month
- What’s next for Maren Altman, the crypto-predicting OnlyFans astrologer?
- Single Chinese ‘pig-butchering’ operation made $100M in USDT, report
- Advisors leave Aave as protocol punishes competitors
- What it was like to have Quontic Bank’s metaverse pool party all to myself
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role