Spanish regulators are investigating two large-scale crypto advertising campaigns that failed to follow regulatory standards.
Police discovered firearms, plastic sheets on the ground, and an assortment of saws when rescuing a kidnapped crypto investor in Malaga.
Dutch reforestation company Land Life has caused the second fire in a month, damaging 14,000 acres of land and displacing 2,000 locals.
- Are Bitcoin companies sifting customers’ deposits for rare satoshis?
- Casino operators with ties to Tether, Wirecard busted for money laundering
- Binance invested heavily in lobbying before guilty plea
- Top Binance exec Noah Perlman’s ties to Epstein, Moonstone, and Gemini
- CFTC demands Coinbase user data in suspected Bybit probe
- Tether gives FBI peek behind the curtain
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains