When it comes to top talent, the IRS faces competition from crypto firms that are cash-rich and value a background in tackling crime.
The IRS has ordered a New York bank to share client info linked to crypto exchange users that will help prevent potential crypto tax evasion.
The IRS is gearing up for a wave of NFT-related tax evasion cases, with many collectors still not sure how to declare crypto assets.
- The deep ties between Binance, Bitzlato, and darknet market Hydra
- Silvergate in crisis: Billions withdrawn, liquidations and losses mount
- Why Serbia makes sense for crypto fugitive Do Kwon
- How many times will Alameda Research liquidators get liquidated?
- What’s happening with Binance’s $2 billion recovery fund?
- Scoop: More Genesis creditors say crypto lender duped them
- Binance’s stablecoin BUSD hasn’t always been 1:1 backed, report
- Scoop: Larry Summers gives up advisory role at crypto firm DCG amid criticism
- Genesis pressure mounts as Cameron Winklevoss threatens Barry Silbert