Kim Kardashian has been ordered to pay a $1.26 million fine after being charged by the SEC with unlawfully shilling a sketchy crypto token.
CoffeeZilla says YouTuber Ben Phillips claimed to have “diamond hands” whilst secretly dumping SafeMoon tokens, securing a $12M profit.
Kim Kardashian, Floyd Mayweather, and Paul Pierce shilled blatant ‘pump and dump’ crypto EthereumMax to millions of followers.
- Tether executives have brushed shoulders with crime since its inception
- Floor price of Stoner Cats NFTs up 250% after SEC action
- Soulja Boy and Austin Mahone lose to SEC, Justin Sun still to respond
- Fortress Trust says ‘no loss of funds’ as its customers’ crypto was stolen
- X keeps 99% of ad revenue from most creator payouts
- David Bailey accuses Barry Silbert of using customer funds to pump GBTC
- Joseph Bankman warned Scaramucci about FTX
- Family office Nima Capital unofficially exits from Synapse token
- Another Binance executive jumps ship amid regulatory woes