Crypto ad network Coinzilla was tricked into distributing a banner ad which contained a phishing scam disguised as a BAYC giveaway.
CoffeeZilla says YouTuber Ben Phillips claimed to have “diamond hands” whilst secretly dumping SafeMoon tokens, securing a $12M profit.
- A look at Jump Crypto and its shady past
- We watched every SBF interview so you don’t have to
- Jump Crypto ties to FTX and Solana put Robinhood users at risk
- Political donations won’t save Bankman-Fried from investigation
- Can FTX tokenize its own bankruptcy?
- CZ on brink of second bailout for crypto
- Bahamian rhapsody: FTX users exploit loophole to withdraw crypto
- How the battle between Binance and FTX went from bad to worse
- This tool suggests Bitcoin was the wrong bet for Michael Saylor