Crypto ad network Coinzilla was tricked into distributing a banner ad which contained a phishing scam disguised as a BAYC giveaway.
CoffeeZilla says YouTuber Ben Phillips claimed to have “diamond hands” whilst secretly dumping SafeMoon tokens, securing a $12M profit.
- Richard Heart and the curious launch of Hex, Pulse, and PulseX
- Explained: The battle for crypto regulation in the US
- Here’s what you need to know about Ethereum 2.0’s Merge
- Celsius influencers push dubious ‘CEL short squeeze’ strategy
- Binance deliberately skirted US sanctions to serve Iran users, says Reuters
- Grayscale lawsuit against SEC escalates the GBTC hostage crisis
- Storm-hit Marathon Digital plugs remaining bitcoin miners into third-party pool
- Explained: Why crypto cares about MicroStrategy margin calls
- Disgraced UK minister Matt Hancock rebrands as crypto bro