SafeMoon founders have been criminally charged for misrepresenting the ‘locked liquidity’ for the project and misappropriating investor funds.
The ongoing court case between John Karony and his mother is just the latest crazy controversy to hit SafeMoon since its 2021 inception.
CoffeeZilla says YouTuber Ben Phillips claimed to have “diamond hands” whilst secretly dumping SafeMoon tokens, securing a $12M profit.
- Are Bitcoin companies sifting customers’ deposits for rare satoshis?
- Casino operators with ties to Tether, Wirecard busted for money laundering
- Binance invested heavily in lobbying before guilty plea
- Top Binance exec Noah Perlman’s ties to Epstein, Moonstone, and Gemini
- CFTC demands Coinbase user data in suspected Bybit probe
- Tether gives FBI peek behind the curtain
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains