The NYDFS took four years to approve a crypto license for one firm, the New York Comptroller found in his report.
According to the New York Attorney General’s complaint, Silbert lied to Gemini Earn stakeholders about the finances of its partner, Genesis.
A motion filed by Bankman-Fried’s team claims he won’t be able to “meaningfully participate” in his trial without extended-release Adderall.
Bankman-Fried’s mother Barbara could be seen removing her glasses, bowing her head, and grinding her fists into her eyes for minutes on end.
On the first day of Sam Bankman-Fried’s trial, government prosecutors and his own team affirmed that he had received no offer of a plea deal.
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list