After losing around $120 million in a June hack, someone secretly restarted Multichain Protocol this month and stole another $1 million.
Years before this latest Multichain arrest, Bitfinex shareholder Zhao Dong was jailed for money laundering and operating without a license.
A mass sell-off of Multichain’s MULTI token was sparked by rumors that its team had been arrested and that its assets may be compromised.
- Binance invested heavily in lobbying before guilty plea
- Top Binance exec Noah Perlman’s ties to Epstein, Moonstone, and Gemini
- CFTC demands Coinbase user data in suspected Bybit probe
- Tether gives FBI peek behind the curtain
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?