Imperial Pacific casino operator Ji Xiabao has been found guilty of money laundering and running a criminal syndicate by Chinese courts.
Circle published a letter in order to distance itself from two controversial entities: Hamas and Justin Sun.
The BBC article cited a “study” by Alex de Vries that kicked up a frenzy on crypto Twitter, with critics pointing to unfair methodologies.
Binance significantly increased its spending on lobbying in the lead-up to its plea deal with the US government.
Coinbase bans political discussions in the workplace, but is willing to donate to political candidates working to destroy democracy.
- Binance card withdrawals have been down for a week
- HTX hacked week after Poloniex — now Justin Sun only posts as AI
- Binance and CZ plead guilty but SEC lawsuit remains
- Tether sent $1B to UK firm owned by prominent Conservative donor
- M2: Did Mr. Wonderful endorse the next FTX?
- Binance has $3.9 billion in USDT on the move
- Poloniex hacked — all my low liquidity coins gone
- Australia forces Binance to pay users after law-breaking
- The main Bitcoin-dev mailing list might cease operating next month