MakerDAO invests in treasuries and bonds to earn yield on reserves as regulators consider crackdown against stablecoins.
Stacks is described as enabling “DeFi, NFTs, apps, and smart contracts for Bitcoin.” Which made us wonder: how well does this work?
Celsius has filed to accept bids on its assets while FTX has been actively seeking targets for acquisition during the latest bear market.
Censorship on Ethereum: more than 4 out of 5 blocks using MEV-boost are refusing transactions involving addresses on OFAC’s SDN list.
Alex Mashinsky has resigned as chief executive officer of Celsius Network amid troubling accusations and bankruptcy hearings.
- The rise of the crypto influencer and the fall of truth
- Nayib Bukele takes Bitcoin to the United Nations General Assembly
- Here’s why Sam Bankman-Fried is not the JP Morgan of crypto
- Here’s how insiders are getting rich off the Ethereum Merge
- This Bitcoin Core update will protect full node operators from hacks
- Here’s what CZ says about Binance definitely not being Chinese
- FedNow is coming next year and the feds hope it’s a crypto killer
- Who is BitBoy Crypto and why does everybody hate him?
- How the FDIC works and why crypto marketers should be nervous