Michael Saylor, chairman of MicroStrategy, candidly explained why he went all-in on bitcoin… and what happens if the firm goes broke.
According to two investment tracking websites, Michael Saylor and Nayib Bukele are a combined $1.75B down on their bitcoin investments.
According to BlockchainCentre.net, MicroStrategy’s 130,000 bitcoins are worth $2.7B — impressive if it hadn’t spent $4B on acquiring them.
The Attorney General of Washington DC is suing Bitcoin evangelist and MicroStrategy Chairman Michael Saylor, alleging tax fraud.
Michael Saylor is stepping down as MicroStrategy’s CEO to become executive chairman, where he’ll focus on bitcoin ‘evangelism.’
- The deep ties between Binance, Bitzlato, and darknet market Hydra
- Silvergate in crisis: Billions withdrawn, liquidations and losses mount
- Why Serbia makes sense for crypto fugitive Do Kwon
- How many times will Alameda Research liquidators get liquidated?
- What’s happening with Binance’s $2 billion recovery fund?
- Scoop: More Genesis creditors say crypto lender duped them
- Binance’s stablecoin BUSD hasn’t always been 1:1 backed, report
- Scoop: Larry Summers gives up advisory role at crypto firm DCG amid criticism
- Genesis pressure mounts as Cameron Winklevoss threatens Barry Silbert