MicroStrategy is at least 23% down on its bitcoin holdings but says it will be selling up to $500 million worth of its stock to buy more.
Last year, Morgan Stanley began buying up Grayscale Bitcoin Trust, at one point owning as much as 13 million GBTC shares.
The Attorney General of Washington DC is suing Bitcoin evangelist and MicroStrategy Chairman Michael Saylor, alleging tax fraud.
Michael Saylor is stepping down as MicroStrategy’s CEO to become executive chairman, where he’ll focus on bitcoin ‘evangelism.’
Is bitcoin a rich man’s casino? Comparing price action with moves by major players seems to confirm they can indeed shift the bitcoin market.
- The rise of the crypto influencer and the fall of truth
- Nayib Bukele takes Bitcoin to the United Nations General Assembly
- Here’s why Sam Bankman-Fried is not the JP Morgan of crypto
- Here’s how insiders are getting rich off the Ethereum Merge
- This Bitcoin Core update will protect full node operators from hacks
- Here’s what CZ says about Binance definitely not being Chinese
- FedNow is coming next year and the feds hope it’s a crypto killer
- Who is BitBoy Crypto and why does everybody hate him?
- How the FDIC works and why crypto marketers should be nervous