In many cases, hackers are opting to skirt their way around exchanges’ know-your-customer procedures when funding their accounts.
Coin Center’s lawsuit against Janet Yellen over the Tornado Cash sanctions has been dismissed but it intends to appeal the decision.
Bitcoiners and anonymity-seeking crypto users are concerned about new FinCEN rules for coin-mixing services like CoinJoin.
Tether holding off on freezing funds is as close as any big player has come to taking a stand against sanctioning a legitimate privacy tool.
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list