Oligarch Mikhail Klyukin sold £15 million of shares in a crypto firm linked to former UK chancellor Philip Hammond.
Given Kraken’s track record, it’s hardly surprising a US Treasury probe is expected to issue fines for sanctions evasion.
Reuters revealed Binance knew it was serving Iran-based users despite US sanctions prohibiting them from doing so.
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list