Brian Armstrong says the SEC asked Coinbase to stop trading on every asset but bitcoin shortly before it sued the company.
According to its creator, the new Brian Armstrong tweet archive should focus on the years 2015 to 2018 when he “posted all the spicy takes.”
The trader placed $100K in options bets against Coinbase on Monday morning. The company’s share price dropped nearly 19% just 24 hours later.
Coinbase legal chief Paul Grewal sent a 23-page letter to the SEC explaining why its RIA proposal will harm the crypto industry.
Since late December, Coinbase insiders have sold more than 500K shares for just over $26 million while only 57K shares have been bought.
- Is USDC preparing for a Justin Sun sanction?
- Executive texts claim Deltec moved customer funds from FTX to Alameda
- SBF is a convicted fraudster but is he also SushiSwap’s infamous Chef Nomi?
- FTX bankruptcy firm Sullivan & Cromwell tipped for Binance monitor role
- Craig Wright remembers smashing Satoshi’s hard drive while on sedatives
- Joe Biden’s laser eyes more ‘Dark Brandon’ than Bitcoin
- Chris Dixon offers NFT with his ‘bestseller’ — 264 of 5,000 have been claimed
- Franklin Templeton ditches laser eyes a month after bitcoin ETF approval
- Opinion: How a16z gamed the NYT Best Seller list