Brian Armstrong says the SEC asked Coinbase to stop trading on every asset but bitcoin shortly before it sued the company.
According to its creator, the new Brian Armstrong tweet archive should focus on the years 2015 to 2018 when he “posted all the spicy takes.”
The trader placed $100K in options bets against Coinbase on Monday morning. The company’s share price dropped nearly 19% just 24 hours later.
Coinbase legal chief Paul Grewal sent a 23-page letter to the SEC explaining why its RIA proposal will harm the crypto industry.
Since late December, Coinbase insiders have sold more than 500K shares for just over $26 million while only 57K shares have been bought.
- A deep dive into FTX’s lawsuit against Sam Bankman-Fried’s parents
- Meet the grifter cast of Killer Whales, ‘Web3’s answer to Shark Tank’
- Justin ‘T-Bills’ Sun prints $800M to himself
- Binance US still relies on Binance for custody through Ceffu
- Tether executives have brushed shoulders with crime since its inception
- Floor price of Stoner Cats NFTs up 250% after SEC action
- Soulja Boy and Austin Mahone lose to SEC, Justin Sun still to respond
- Fortress Trust says ‘no loss of funds’ as its customers’ crypto was stolen
- X keeps 99% of ad revenue from most creator payouts