Brian Armstrong says he’s bullish on crypto, but eyebrows were raised when it was revealed he’s sold all of his Coinbase common stock.
According to an SEC filing, the cuts will leave Coinbase with around 5,000 remaining staff and will cost somewhere in the region of $40 million.
- A look at Jump Crypto and its shady past
- We watched every SBF interview so you don’t have to
- Jump Crypto ties to FTX and Solana put Robinhood users at risk
- Political donations won’t save Bankman-Fried from investigation
- Can FTX tokenize its own bankruptcy?
- CZ on brink of second bailout for crypto
- Bahamian rhapsody: FTX users exploit loophole to withdraw crypto
- How the battle between Binance and FTX went from bad to worse
- This tool suggests Bitcoin was the wrong bet for Michael Saylor